off list(Re: [ST] Winter Storage)

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 03:26:59PM -0600, el donut _ wrote:

> Here is my normal Winter regimen:
>
> Make sure the tires are properly inflated.  Make sure the oil is at the
> correct level, hook-up the "Battery Tender" to insure the battery stays
> charged while all alone in the garage.  Then I make sure my Gerbings jacket
> liner is functional, close the vents on the Arai, and go ride the piss out
> of it all week-end.  YMMV

Now, STeve, it's not polite to taunt the northerners.  :b

BTW, I may have to go to Motoliberty and check out their Arai selection.  I like the shoei, and it fits great ... as long as I don't get to highway speeds.  Then, the wind pressure causes it to rotate back a little, and the chinbar hits my nose.  :*(

Places that stock helmets should have a wind tunnel you can try them out in.

Laters,
Brian