RE: [ST] AGHH!! Heated Grips and Heli-Bars.. HELP!!

Weeeeelll,

1)
You could get a machinist to put the groove on the left bar.
this is about a simple a job as a machinist could do.
If you were local (Austin TX) it would be about $50.

2)
Go with Genmar bar risers. About $100. And sell the Helibars...

3)
I was at the Dallas show last weekend and tried on the Gerbing
heated gloves. They were toasty warm but I just installed heated
grips myself. Cheaper than the heated grips at 139.95.

3)
Try a third party heated grip. Someone else on the list was
doing this and I don't know the details...

Good luck!
km