[ST] New Subscriber

Hello everyone, I just joned and it told me to leave a
bio so here goes.  I live about an hour north of
Detroit, MI.  I have an '01 Lucifer Orange RS and
absolutely love it.  My friends also have Triumphs: an
00 ST, an 02 Daytona, and I think a '99 Speed Triple.
We take extended tour of 10 to 17 days once a year and
a 4-5 day trip once a year.  I also have a small bus.
starting up producing carbon fiber parts.  Wehave a
triple tree cover for the rs and st along with a
master cylinder cover for the same.  We are also
working on a seat cover for both bikes.  But anyway,
I'm happy to find more people that have theese
wonderful bikes and look forward to sharing info about them.