[ST] Heated Grips - Kimpex

I'm putting on a set of Kimpex grip heaters.  With some luck, I'll finish up
the installation today.  So far, it's gone pretty well.  I tried using a
couple of tips I found on this list, and others.  I used 2 wraps of heat
shrink tubing on the left side to insulate the warmer from the metal of the
bar.  I also installed the grip heaters with the wires towards the outside of
the bike, then ran the left side through the channel in the bar.  The right
side I ran back under the grip.  I did this to get some stress relief so the
wires wouldn't pull off.  I also used a relay so the heaters would only work
with the ignition on, used an illuminated rocker switch.  Instead of cutting
off the stock heated grip connector, I used T-Taps to tap into the lines.