Re: damage assessment(Re: [ST] ST's don't like to be left sitting)

If I understand correctly this damage was caused by the slider??   This is
the kind of thing that's worried me about putting sliders on my bike. I've
always though that the body work is sort of sacrificial in a get off. I'd
rather replace plastic than have a bike totaled because the force of impact
was transferred to the aluminum frame causing irreparable structural damage.