Re: [ST] Tank Bag Recommendations

Yes, it's true a magnetic tank bag will not work on
the Sprint.  This doesnt bother me...strap bags are
more universal.  There are a few other bikes that
magnetic bags wont work with too, strap bags work on
them all.

I've read many great reports/reviews of the Triumph
tank bag.  I have the Tour Master 12-liter strap tank
bag.  I can fit my rain gear (the bag's primary use),
a mini-maglite, spare visor, cycle foot, baseball cap
to cover helmet-head, lunch (assuming it's in a sturdy
container), small bottle of Advil and the garage door
opener remote in the map pouch (assuming there's no
map).

With that stuff in there, there's plenty of room left
for small things to be tucked in here and there.  pack
of gum, cigarettes, chatterbox unit, cell phone,
PDA...it helps that the rain gear is pretty
compactable (is that even a word?).

All-in-all, I love the bag.  I'm of the opinion that
you cant go wrong with Tour Master with pretty much
any of their products (did I mention my rain gear was
Tour Master?)

Usual disclaimers apply.  I only WISH I got a cut of
Tour Master's revenue, but I'm just one of the folks
who happily help them generate said revenue.  Er, that
should've read something like, 'no affiliation with
Tour Master or any TM retailer, blah blah blah, happy
customer, blah blah blah.'