Re: [ST] unwanted rear wheel wanted

I'd like to add that Jeff Knight(TireQwik) is in Kansas City, specificly
Kearney, MO.  So if any local ST/Speed Trip/Daytona owners could seriously
consider this it'd be a great help.  Heck, Jeff might actually give you a
set of his really cool tire changing tools for the assistance.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Hey all,

I'm trying to find an unwanted rear wheel, can be dented or cracked or
whatever as long as the hub is ok and still in round.  This would be for
development of an adaptor for Tire Qwik's static balancer.  I think he
would return the wheel afterward but a donor would be prefered due to
shipping weight.

Anyone?