RE: [ST] Buy gas from other than middle eastern companies

> This is VERY controversial geopolitical spam and I would be
> most grateful if you could spare the ST list from it.

Here, here.

Plus it seems to be a load of xenophobic bullshit (why am I not surprised).
So all Saudi's are terrorists are they?  Each country has it's own brand of
murderous lunatics intent on killing innocent people for whatever twisted
cause.  Perhaps Americans should take a look within their own borders
occasionally (Timothy McVie anyone??).

Do you really think not buying Saudi fuel is going to help win friends and
influence people in the Middle East?  Sounds much more like biting your nose
off to spite your face.  There is a whole world out there and it doesn't
stop at the borders of the "good old USA".

There, I've said my bit now and am likely to be flamed for it....

Andy