[ST] More break in stuff. What do you think?

I do apologize in advance if this post is considered
to be a waste of bandwidth. At least it's not
geo-political in nature. :-)

First off, a big thanks to everyone that contributed to my
"Break In" question. As always, there were many
opinions expressed which piqued my interest and
sent me on a search for additional knowledge.

I have always changed the oil in new machinery
after the first thirty minutes of operation to remove
any flash and trash. I was familiar with heat cycling,
which Charlie confirmed was indeed a necessary
element of proper break in.

I had a conversation with Rob Muzzy in the Hooters
on Speedway Blvd at Daytona 2001 and he told me
that regardless of the intended use of a motorcycle
(race or street), that most manufacturers suggested
break in procedures were overly conservative and that
within a few heat cycles an engine is good to go.

Can anyone tell me if Triumphs come from the factory
with synthetic oil? If so, doesn't this run counter to
conventional wisdom in terms of break in procedure?

I ran across the link I have listed below and if anyone cares
to review the break in procedures detailed and comment on them
either on the list serve or in private to me, I would greatly
appreciate your thoughts.

As always, thanks to those that are gracious enough to assist
me in my quest for knowledge.

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

peace,
lloyd