[ST] G'day!!!

Hey People,

I found you folks while doing me a bit of surfing the
net so i thought i might drop in and say hello.

I had better intorduce myself i guess.

I own and ride a Honda VFR800 2000 Model , live in
Australia and have done some pretty serious mods to
it, just check out my web site www.dezrae.com, and
only a few months ago rode it all the way round
Australia covering 17,922 kilometers in 9 weeks and
loved every second of it.

Only yesterday i was fortunate enough to be given the
keys to a brand spanking new Sprint ST.
It was a *MOST* enjoyable ride.

so much so... that im considering buying one... but
before i go mad and buy me a Sprint ST i have some
questions to ask fellow riders of these fine pieces of
machinery.

Can you get electronic cruise controll for the ST? or
do i have to make one fit it.

Can you fit the factory panniers and a Ventura Rack at
the same time?

any one fitted a scotoiler???
got a web site with some pix at all?

In the VFR camp we regularly have rectifiers that
destory them self and destory the battery and the
alternator as well.
So far i have been lucky and aint it happened to me,
and it is known to be the archilies heel of the VFR...
does the ST have any known issues like this?

And if you get a Geniune Triumph Carbon exhaust, does
the EFI need re-mapping?
howe about if you put a K&N cleaner on there with the
pipe, does Triumph have maps for the ECU or do i need
to get the bike re-mapped on a dyno?
if so does Triumph have a map that the dealer can load
to the ECU on the bike.

Does anyone have a geniune Gel seat? whats your
thought on it? is it worth it, or should i get an
aftermarket seat instead.

The clutch seemed to be cable and not hydrolic. how
many kilometers do you get before it needs adjusting?
is there a hydrolic clutch available?

Sorry to bomb-bard you all with so many questions on
my first post, but im keen to learn more about the
ST....

Thanks!

Dez
:-)

=====
- --
2000 VFR800FI RED (naturally) #00005

"There is only one thing standing between you and your dreams, and thats you" - Dez Rae.

www.dezrae.com
icq - 1529974

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- - Always be connected to your Messenger Friends