Re: [ST] Virus Alerts

Sorry for the delay - I am at a Microsoft convention in Anaheim and have
not had a chance to check my personal email. As Mike correctly pointed out,
bugbear spoofs the sending address. I have my list server set to reject
html and attachments (much to the annoyance of AOL users) so anything
coming with an attachment is not coming through the list.

As Mike suggested, be sure your AntiVirus is up to date - I know several
people that were hit that had virus protection, but they had not updated
their definitions in a long time....

- -Eric