Re: [ST] crash followup(Re: damage assessment)

Is there any lowering kits for the rider pegs on the
bike?  As long as u aren't grinding the crap out of
the bike at extreme lean angles u should still be able
to extend your leg roon safely and enjoy such a
wonderful bike.  It would be a shame to give up on a
bike like this for such a given factor.

Good luck and recover quickly,

Bryce