[ST] Oil Leak

Has anybody had problems with a leaking oil pressure switch ??  I put my
'02 in for it's initial service and when it came back it is leaking oil
from what I can only assume is the oil pressure switch on the left side
of the engine.  It has slowed down and is, obviously, much worse when on
the side-stand for some time as opposed to the center stand.  I can't
imagine why the shop would touch the switch (not had a chance to speak
to them in person) so I am wondering if they simply over-filled it and
the problem will eventually disappear - taking it back for this problem
would be a pain but I will do it if I have to.

Cheers,

Kevin