Re: peg lowering(Re: [ST] crash followup(Re: damage assessment))

I ride with a buddy who stands 6 foot 4 inches and
rides with a Corbin on his ST with no worries, in fact
has almost 20k  miles on his new brand new ST since
March.  As you probably already know the corbin
usually adds some seat height (did on my zx-11D) and
I'm sure it does on the ST also, this may help out a
bit.  If you are a tall guy, raising the seat height
or moving it back really shouldn't be an issue with
the bars unless u are grossly out of proportion! :-p
If u have long legs.... u got long arms to reach those
bars, right?  And if you did find it to be a problem
genmars are always available for extra comfort at a
reasonable price.

I just would hate to see you let go of a great bike
because of this.  The tiger isn't bad but is no ST in
my mind, there is a reason the ST won Sport touring
bike of the year! ;)  So even if you have to take your
seat to a local upholstery guy who could handle
something like this....what would it take for him to
make u a seat from your stock seat pan or a corbin?
What a hundred or two at most for all that custom
comfort and seat height?  Definitely something I would
look into b4 venturing to the Tiger if I was blessed
(or cursed) with that kind of height.

Bryce