[ST] Rain gear

While riding to work in the rain this morning it seems that my rain gear
has decided to quit all at once. Left glove, pants and jacket have all
attained sieve like qualities. The gloves are almost two years old. The
rain suit is about 10 years old.

Time to go shopping!

Any suggestion for:
1)water-proof gloves that will double as winter gloves?
2)a rain suit that can roll up and fit in my left pannier with my tool
kit (more than just the Triumph stock kit), the aforementioned gloves,
empty helmet bag with spare visor, mileage log, and room to spare.
(Current rain suit rolls into two bundles each about 9 inches long and 3
inches in diameter.)

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

Sitting in my office with a wet butt and belly.
Introducing NetZero Long Distance