RE: [ST] crash followup(Re: damage assessment)

I was considering having a custom seat done.  My thought was to try to raise
the seat height by about an inch and see if that forced my legs in to a
little less of a bend.  I have no idea if that would work...but that is my
thought anyway.  I'd probably just put some padding on the seat first to see
if it would be effective at all.

When I first bought, I was considering doing some kind of fairing mods to
prevent my knees from bumping up, but I don't even notice that anymore.