RE: [ST] Heated grip install - this can't be right?

There's just no substitute for the heated grips IMHO, that's all there is to
it.  As it was put to me once...like wrapping your hands around a hot cup of
coffee...aaaaahhhhh...  And if you haven't tried them in sub 60°F weather,
you couldn't possibly know what you're missing.

Actually, I'm seriously looking for a heated vest for this coming winter's
riding.  Any recommendations out there?  I was at my dealer last night and
the salesperson was suggesting one vest for ~$119.  Does that sound right?