RE: [ST] Heated grip install - this can't be right?

I bought a Widder vest with the collar and am very happy with the fit,
finish and performance.  I have friends with either the widder or the
Gerbing and I don't think you would be unhappy with either.  Expect to pay
$200.00+  US for either of these vests.  Either way you go, pay the extra
money for the fancy thermostat.  You will be able to dial in the perfect
temperature for whatever weather you run into.

I ended up with a vest that was too small for me.  A short call to Widder, a
visit to UPS, and 6 days later a vest of the correct size was in my hands.
I had to pay to ship the wrong one there, but they did not charge me to ship
the second one.  Great customer service.

Dan Wallander
'99ST (currently not running)
'74 R90/6 (running like a champ)

Actually, I'm seriously looking for a heated vest for this coming winter's
riding.  Any recommendations out there?  I was at my dealer last night and
the salesperson was suggesting one vest for ~$119.  Does that sound right?