Re: [ST] intro

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the reply. 6k miles in 13 days is definately a test. I find that
a gel filled "stadium seat" is a huge help for consecutive long days. B.C.
has some awesome mo'cycle roads, hope you were able to ride a few. I live in
Prince George, and I know Randy at the Honda shop, I'll tell I was "talking"
to you. Did you make it to Hyder Alaska? My husband and I host a 3 day ride
to Hyder every year, the scenery is amazing, with some near perfect roads.
The farther north you get, local law enforcement becomes nonexistant so
those annoying little performance awards become less of a worry.

Cheryl