[ST] Trick Triumph shifter

Al & fellow ST disgusters:
	This is old news to me as I have one of these installed on my ST. If you want pictures, I'll send them to you.
	The shifter is not as adjustable as the description on the website describes. A bit more forethought and machining and the toe-piece/rubber tip could have been better made, as to be infinitely adjustable. Also, the toe-piece shaft could extend about 1/4 longer, so as to be more accessible when actually shifting.
	Workmanship is excellent and the fit/finish matches the OEM silver EPC exactly.
R/
HSS
'00 Blue ST
Philadelphia