[ST] RE: Motorcycling In Greece

As one who has loved Greece since visiting it for the first time as a
summer exchange student almost 20 years ago (& has been back 3 times
since), I can second that it is a fantastic vacation/riding spot!  The
last time we were there in '98, I was just learning to ride (had just
taken the MSF course), and Athens is no place for a beginning American
rider!!

Athens is crazy, but I love it!!  I did take about 10 years off my life
driving into the center from the northern edge one morning in rush hour
in a small car . . . .  It is a city that I want to ride OUT of on a
motorcycle.

I've driving up to Corfu from Athens, and I would have loved to have had
a motorcycle on those roads!!  A motorcycle trip there is definitely in
our future.  The food is great, and the people are wonderful, especially
if you try to speak their language.  Since I have "family" there, I have
an inside track ;-)!

Glad you had a great time, Lance!!

Lisa