[ST] Damn, horns again

Yup.... again, I have still not upgraded the horns,
Now that Ill be adding the piaa bulbs what better time
to do it. I have rulled out the air horn after much
thought.

1. Has anyone been able to mount 2 elec aftermarket
   horns in the stock location w/o any clearance
   problems or suspension traval issues(any pics)

2. What is the best, loudest, most offensive,
   obnoxious horn to use... last I checked the Bosch
   HC9 or some such thing was they one.

I have seen some aftermarket horns in bike shops under
the brand name "Candlepower", has anyone played
w/these, are they any good?  Thanks for any whisdom ;)

Tony Burke
00 ST (if people are passing you on the right, move
        the hell over-red)