[ST] Re: heating gloves

<<
Which brand are your gloves, Gerbing or Widder ?
I am thinking about buying some for the winter.
Do you connect them directly to the plug or to a
heating vest ?

Mine are Widders.  The wires run down your arms and
plug into the gloves.  You can connect that wire to
either the plug or the vest.  If I were buying new
though, I'd probably get the Gerbings jacket since you
have the heated arms and connect the gloves to them.

Randy
'00 RS