RE: [ST] Damn, horns again

I managed to get two air horns on the bike, but not in the stock position.
I used the Blazer two horn model available from your local Pep Boys (they
are a re-badged Fiamm set).  I think they were about $35.00 and come with a
relay and some wire and hose, though I had to purchase more wire and hose.
They are Blue plastic and not suitable for visible mounting.  There is
enough room behind the lights to strap one horn in sideways, the other horn
found a home under the seat along with the compressor.  The work pretty
well.  People will now jerk back into their own lane, look, see it's only a
motorcycle and move over anyway.  At least they look before trying to kill
me now!

Dan Wallander
'99ST
'74R90/6

1. Has anyone been able to mount 2 elec aftermarket
   horns in the stock location w/o any clearance
   problems or suspension traval issues(any pics)