Re: [ST] Yet Another New RS Owner

Zhao,

Congrats and Welcome to the world of RS!  Where did you buy your bike?  Zero
Gravity makes an RS Shield, but not a double bubble, and as far as I know
the ST screen will  not fit.  I have 2 buddies with the Zero gravity screen
and it makes a big difference!

regarding the Top Box.  As I recall from posts on this site, the cowl will
need to be modified in order to use both at the same time (can you say
dremel??)

Hat Lock? These looked pretty cool.  I put them on my X-mas list:

http://www.barender.com/

one of these on the left and a throttle meister on the right!

Good Luck.

By the way, I live in Laurel, MD and lead a RAT PACK for the Area: DC RATS
(Riders Association of Triumph) we have a Yahoo club to keep in touch, share
info and do group rides.  If you'd like to subscribe, send an email to :

dcrats-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Watch out for Snipers,

Evan
markwood2k@xxxxxxxxxxx