RE: [ST] Rain gear questions part 2

'Frog Togs' not durable enough, IMHO. Haven't seen the reviews. I know the
guys that make those & I don't want to knock their product but...
Plus I think it would really flap around like crazy. And as a result shred
itself to pieces. I hear they are good for fishing & golf, football games,
though.  Perhaps they have a new fabric I'm not aware of that is more
durable? They are still loose fitting and would flap you towards insanity.

Apex Dawg