Re: [ST] Bring on the cold!!! new Purchases

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Bryce wrote:

> yeah they are cool, but the costs, plus the drain on
> my battery start to add up.  Perhaps heated grips and

The ST has more than enough juice comming out of the alternator
for the grips, vest and autocom (not that the autocom consumes
much).

> a venture into making my own jacket might be in order
> this winter:
>
> http://www.shadowriders.org/faq/electricvests.html

Sometimes it is good to use the services others provide,
and sometimes it makes sence to go it alone. Other than
the shoulders being a bit tight, there is no way I could
do anything that approaches the Gerbing.

YMMV

Tom