Re: [ST] Bring on the cold!!! new Purchases

Well as u probably know by now I'm not working with
the nice beefy Alternator the ST has! (sheesh, 50+
mpg, comfy ergos, hardbags, quiet ride, I feel so
envious!)

As for the make your own heated vest, it should be
cool and if anything a learning experience.  I'm only
working a couple amps I'm working with hear so
hopefully there won't be too much of a safety hazard.
:-p

Thanks,

Bryce