[ST] Non-ST Content: Trolling for UK football tickets

I apologize for selfishly using the list to support my football habit.

Hey all you UK posters out there.

I'm heading to the UK around Christmas time and am dying to watch some REAL
football.  If you have, or know of anyone who can help hook me up with some
premiership or 1st division tickets on either of the weekends of December 28
or January 4, contact me off the list at: pchittum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd prefer tickets for teams around the London area, or south of there.
We'll be staying in Woking.
Don't care what club I watch...I'm just a football fan born on the wrong
continent! (In other words, where they play FOOTball with their hands)

Peter '01 BRG ST