Re: [ST] Twas 35 degrees out tonight and my gear didn't cut it! :-p

Evening all and Bryce,

Hey, good stuff, I have had the Thunderlite pants for years, great for
backcountry skiing (tele-mark of course) and motorcycling.  They have held up
just fine till I took a spill last year and tore them, time for a new pair.
As for gloves, I have just loved my NorthFace three fingered ice climbing
gloves.  Water proof, pre curved fingers, index is free for under the levers
with the remaining fingers in one compartment, the gloves are wonderfully
waterproof (submerged evan) and they have pads on the back for that errant
rock or bug.  Check them out.

Sean
'01 ST BRG
'98 XR400 w/ lights (getting dusty in the basement)