[ST] Eric House

Hello All,
Sorry to be the bearer of really crappy news, but I feel I should share
this with you.  Minutes ago, I just read an email from Eric's wife,
Jamie:
<I don't know how to say this so I just will.  Eric was killed last
Friday in a motorcycle accident.  He was hit on his way home from work
and had massive internal injuries...>

The rest of her email was personal and gave no further details of the
accident.  I haven't yet spoke with Jamie so I can't fill in any blanks
yet.  In case you are wondering who Eric is, he rode a red ST and was
present at both of the Pisgah rallies ('01-'02).  His wife, Jamie was
pilion at the rallies and they wore matching Triumph Retro jackets.  He
was highly skilled at piloting the ST even with a pillion.  They lived
in Atlanta, and he rarely ever posted to this list, but he did read it.
He left behind his wife and at least one daughter (can't remember if he
had more) from a previous marriage.  That's all I feel like typing right
now.  I'll post more after I speak to Jamie.  He was in his early
thirties.  Way too early...

I will miss him.
Jonathan West

If anyone knows more details, please aprise me.