[ST] Re: Eric House

The weird thing of all this is that I just read my HSTA Star review
(publication) minutes before I read Jamie's email, and it seems that
there were 3 people in the HSTA that were killed inside of a month on
their motorcycles, according to the review.  That's a lot of death
notices in one sitting.  I don't know these people but there names are:
Keith Huckabey, Alan Wilson, and Dick Maxwell, in case anyone else knows
them.  Weird about all these deaths all of a sudden.  Sorry to muck up
eveyones threads here...

Ride carefully out there, damnit.
Jonathan West