[ST] Ride in peace Eric

I've been away on vacation and was shocked and saddened with the digest
news of Eric's death. I enjoyed Eric and jamie's company so much at the
first eastern rallye. All they wanted me to do was ride the Cherry-Cola
Highway with them as Jamie called it. She wanted to be know as Scrappy
Dawg as we talked of the TSRA, etc.
I am still shocked and sad a day after the news and wish Jamie and the
child the best possible in this situation. Jamie, if you see this please
let me know if there is anything I can do to be of service.
Peace.