Re: [ST] ST and FJR

Nice to see someone compare the FJR to an ST.  I've
read many FJR reviews and have been salivating over
that bike.  However, my ST is only ~18mo old, and
while there's room in the garage for another bike,
there's not room in the wallet.

I've been thinking the FJR might be my next bike, but
after reading your 'review' I might rethink (even
though I'll have to ride it myself to formulate my own
oppinion).  I'm not really willing to give up handling
for the sake of something/anything else, esp when my
ST does it all so well.

Thanks for the info, Dave.  While I'm happy with the
ST the way it is, I hope it spurs Triumph to get with
doing some updates here and there.