From: Harries, Mort [mailto:mort.harries@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 11:10 AM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ST] Rear brake pad wear

Roger,

I'm one of the people who reported rapid rear brake wear.  Don't know what
the "rear brake retaining pin" is on an ST.  But I took the brake off last
weekend and noticed that the left side pad (next to the brake pistons) is
wearing more than the right side pad. The mechanism that makes the caliper
"float" was very stiff.