[ST] Burning Questions

Two completely disparate questions that have been on my mind, but have yet
to really look into:

1. The flat-head screw that is used for adjusting the rear shock spring
preload appears to be hexagonal in nature.  Can anyone confirm that it is,
and if so, the size.  I'd like to do away with the flathead means of
adjusting it...I have such a hard time getting it lined up and staying in
the slot when adjusting.

2. Is anyone familiar with any products that can prevent condensation from
accumulating on the OUTSIDE of a full-face helmet face shield.  This is of
particular interest as the highway I ride most commutes can be quite foggy
(HWY 280 from San Jose to San Mateo, CA) in the winter.  On Monday, I was
wiping off my face shield at least once per minute with the fog that was
condensing on the outside of the windscreen.  I expect this to continue to
be an issue through the winter and would like to take some preventative
care.

Thanks

Peter Chittum - '01 BRG Sprint ST