[ST] from Jamie House...

Jamie asked me to post this for her, as she wasn't too sure how to do it
herself.

<Hello to all!
I just sniffled through all of your postings and I felt such great
comfort and happiness from them all. It is SO nice to hear such
wonderful comments about Eric and I want you all to know how much I
appreciate them. I cannot express to you all how much Eric and I truly
enjoyed the Pisgah rallyes. We always wished that our schedules allowed
us to attend all of them, but at least I have two WONDERFUL memories. We
met so many wonderful people and we always thought that it felt more
like an extended family than anything. Thank you for all of your
condolences and support. I can't yet bring myself to believe that he's
really gone, but I think that's just because I can't imagine my life
without him in it. The one comfort that I have found in all of this is
that he died doing what he loved, and as long as he was on that bike I
know that he was happy! Thanks again and please ride safely!
Jamie>

Her email is Jamieneric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Jonathan West