From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Roger
Castillo
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 8:43 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Headlamps/Horns

Tony,

I just spent all Saturday afternoon installing a pair of Fiamms on my '00 ST
and found the headlamp aiming "thingie" by accident while looking for a
place to mount the switch relay. If you remove the side fairing (right or
left, doesn't matter), turn the bars over to one direction, and look up into
the area behind the headlamps you will see a gray housing with a small bolt
protruding. This housing looks like the housing for a headlamp assembly and
the protruding bolt some sort of adjuster. Luckily, that's what it is. :)
The bolt adjusts the aim of the lamp up and down.