[ST] Uploaded BBQ'd Bike Pic

I have seen several people on here ask about the metal version of the plastic
fuel fitting that I, along with a bunch of others have broken. I have both of
the companies mentioned, Dixon Valve and EZ Flow, bookmarked and have been
waiting for someone to reply as to the part number. Has anyone actually used
one of the metal fittings?? If so, what are the part numbers? I could have
been in the same position as this bike's owner. I was attempting to start my
bike for at least 15 to 20 seconds b4 I smelled gas and then saw it pouring
right through my alternator. I am not exceedingly worried about the new
fitting, however a metal one would bring some peace of mind. Thanks for
listening to me rant a bit.
JohnnyO
'01 Sapphire Blue ST (loving every micro-second in the saddle)!!!!!!!