Re: [ST] Headlamp aiming

What you are probably trying to recall involving the number 3 is that the
centerline of the low beam should be dipped 3" at 25' from what it is at the
headlamp, on a normally laden bike. Most good headlamps have a very defined
horizontal cutoff, which may rise to the right from center. The left of
center, horizontal portion of this cutoff pattern should be the point of
measurement from the ground. I normally adjust the aiming on my bikes while
seated on the bike. This is easy on the RS.

Dennis
Scottsdale, AZ
'00 RS, miss me yellow