Re: [ST] engine question

This sounds very much like a problem (surging) I had with my RS;
if that's the case, it is not the chain.  It took Triumph months
to get it right.  In my case, they ended up replacing the throttle
bodies and throttle stepper motor.

You might ask the mechanic to try setting the CO level up to 2.5%
and see if that helps.  Sometimes these engines surge due to the
lean mixture specified for EPA requirements.

- -Keith
'00 RS