[ST] "warped" headers

Hi,
        Just after some input on what would be the cause of "warping"
the headers on my 6 week old 3500km 02 model.

I had the dealer put the Triumph stainless exhaust on before I rode it
out of the shop. A couple of weeks later I was noticing backfire when
fully throtling off from about 6-7000 rpm. The dealer checked the
mapping and said everything was ok. Riding home from the dealer the bike
was vibrating. ( was not vibrating when I took it in) Could feel it
throught my feet and upper legs. And still backfiring. Bike back to
dealer, they had another look and now have said that the headers are
warped. They have ordered replacement from Triumph ( 4-6 week delivery) .

They have put the headers back on so I can ride.

Is there any cause for concern running the bike with " warped" headers?
Any input will be appreicated.

Cheer

Neale