[ST] Pannier Latch

Has anyone out there replaced the pannier latch? This is the
latch that locks the bag to the rail.

In my incident last week the latch got bunged up, I was able
to get it to latch, but ordered a new one for peace of mind.

Anyways, I have the latch figuring the lock cylinder would be
able to be moved from the old latch to the new. There is a
black "insert" that the lock cylinder goes into, that appears
to snap into the latch. So far I haven't figured out a way to
remove the "insert" from the latch.

Anyone know if it is possible to remove the insert, or do I
need to order a new one?

Thx

Mark Dieck