[ST] THANKS (SV650- NO ST)

I forgot to thank all those who responded regarding
the Intruder and suggested the SV 650. I was shocked
at how much fun this little bike was. She has choosen
to buy a new 02 in bitchen yellow w/o the fairing.
What a fun bike for the price. She should have it
within a week or so depending on weather it comes from
Aurora Suzuki here in seattle or another outfit in ID
that we really liked.

The short test ride was probably the most fun I have
ever had on a Japan built bike. Just a really nice
machine for the right price. She has asked me to relay
her thanks as this bike perfectly flips the bill, she
is very hyped up about getting it and loosing the
Magna on trade. Besides, I will have fun scuffing in
the tires for her!!

Tony Burke
00 ST