Re: [ST] Another year w/ the ST

On the last Mt ST Helens raid I had ridding behind
someone with a green 1200 Trophy for a while.  Im very
poor with names but I must say that he was tough to
keep up with. I have not put one through the paces yet
but from what I saw the Trophy is an excellent
handling machine.

Last time I was at Cycle Mart they had one of those
frosty lt blue 1200s and for some reason I could not
take my eyes off it. Very attractive and a comfortable
place to sit. I was one step north of asking about
trading in the sprint, I find that this current Trophy
model is really reaching out to me. I am anxious to
see the next and will likely wait for a reasonable
time to see it and decide if I want it or the current
model. If I had anything but an ST I would have been
trading it in that day.

Tony Burke
00 ST