[ST] Texas RAT Raid

Okay you Texas ST/RS riders.  We don't seem to meet up unless it's out
of state, and I know I haven't seen nearly enough of you guys this year.
How about meeting at the RAT Raid on the weekend of Oct 11?  Last year
we stayed at the River Oak Inn, and that worked very well.  I haven't
called to check on reservations, but it would be a good place to "base"
out of.

Who all is interested?  Richard & I would be coming in from Austin on
Friday evening, as he'll be at UT that day interviewing engineers for
his company.  Because of the interviewing and the fact that we're taking
Code on that Monday, I'll probably be trailering two bikes into Austin
to pick him up (I can't ride two up there and he has to interview in a
suit anyway) and then driving into Bandera, as we don't have a place to
leave the truck & trailer in Austin.  I'd love to riding in from there,
though. . . . Oh well, you can't have everything.

Who all is interested???

Lisa
Houston, TX