- ----- Original Message -----
From: <GCASEY04@xxxxxxx>
To: <westcott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hello John,
>
> The Bandera Raid is the October 11-13. Some more info is below. Just let
me know if you'll be attending and you do have to make your hotel
reservations. We are basing out of the Bandera Lodge this year and the rooms
run about $70, make sure you tell them you're with the Triumph/RAT
group.Join the Riders Association of Triumph in Bandera, Texas for the
annual Texas Raid. Friday gathering at the unique and entertaining Arkey
Blue's Silver Dollar for registration. Saturday ride to the Lone Star
Motorcycle Museum and then ride the 'Trinity' of Texas Hill Country, some of
the best roads to run with little to no traffic. Saturday's annual dinner
banquet will be in the new Cowboy Palace (formerly The Forge) with live
music, Triumph raffles, BBQ and event T-shirts. Sunday's annual ride, led by
Triumph Area Manager Clay Carson, to historic Luckenbach on some great
scenic country back roads.

> Reserve a spot by e-mailing name(s) to Greg Casey  gcasey04@xxxxxxx or
call him at 678-854-2010 x2039.