Re: [ST] '02 SSSA recall?

In a previous email, Jez stated:
> 1) An oilseal or grease seal, usually pressed into a bore with a thin inside
> lip or lips which runs on  and seals  a rotating or sliding shaft - either
> stopping oil coming out or crud going in.

Oh OK. I thought it might have been some type of special seal.

> 2) Slang for aluminium (or aluminum USA ) bush - the bit that fall out when
> you take the wheels out, and keep falling out when you try and put the
> wheels back in.

Perhaps AKA an aluminum bushing or washer? Or am I wrong?

> BTW What's a chapstick - something that  blokes eat rice with?

Chapstick is a brand name for a lip balm sold here in the US. The stuff
is very waxy and it seals ones lips from the elements.
  http://www.chapstick.com/

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Only the mediocre are always at their best."
                        -- Jean Giraudoux