[ST] 2002 ST for Sale

Regrettably I must reduce my stable:

2002 BRG ST with 1,225 miles, perfect show room condition.  I purchased this
bike new on March 16, 2002 from Palm Beach Triumph, Boynton Beach, Florida.
The warranty was started at that time.  The bike is flawless and has the
following additions as well as all the original parts.  Color matched side
hard cases and tail rack (no top case). Triumph Carbon fiber exhaust (plus
original exhaust), Triumph color matched tail cone, Triumph touring
windshield (plus original screen), gen mar risers, throttlemeister, and
Triumph touring size cover.  The bike has had it's 600 mile service, and all
of the options were installed by Palm Beach Triumph.  This bike is like a new
one, it has been covered and kept in my garage with my other bikes.  It is
located in Stuart, Florida.  Price:$9,500, I cannot accept a trade.

1998 Triumph Thunderbird Sport.  This bike is like new also, it has 4,764
miles and was purchased new from Palm Beach Triumph by a fellow "Riders of
the Lost Empire" club member.  I purchased it from him this spring.  It is
100% stock and is yellow and black.  It was just serviced and I had PBT put
on a new set of Avons.  The condition of the bike is like new, and it can be
verified by contacting Bob, the owner of Palm Beach Triumph.  Please, serious
buyers only, Bob graciously offered to verify the condition, but he is trying
to sell his own bikes.   This bike has always been garaged and a Triumph
Cover is included. The T-Bird is a wonderful bike and has the classic stacked
exhausts on the right,  Price $4,500.

I am selling these two bikes because I have retired and my wife and I are
moving into a house with less garage space, there is, thankfully, room for my
2002 Bonneville, which I will keep.  Both of the bikes for sale are
unmolested by any impetuous modifications by some half baked owner that
believes they can improve upon the original design.  I am an anal retentive
neurotic that would not sleep at night if I had to store a bike outside, even
covered.   These are the deals where I never find myself as the buyer only
the seller.  any questions, email Jim Cameron, jkcam6017@xxxxxxxx  I am not
willing to finance, trade, or come up with any other wacky deal.  I have free
and clear titles to both bikes, their condition and ownership can be verified
through PBT.