Re: [ST] chain guide needed - quick!

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Randy wrote:

> Won't your local dealer take one off a bike in the
> showroom?

Moohahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!  That's a
good one!  I even suggested it and they said they couldn't.  But if it
comes in overnight as promised I'll be ok.

The unfortunate situation here is we once had two dealers, and the good
one gave up tired of all the warantee work they had to do due to the bad
one rolling bikes that were underprepped or just plain wrong and
apparently TOA doesn't pay enough on warrantee work to keep a service
dept. going.

As much as I love the trumpet, this parts and service inconsistency is
gonna have me shopping for something else unless it's resolved
soon.  Hopefully TOA is listening out there somewhere.

- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST -mine
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 VFR800FI -hers         /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '89 Hawk GT  -ours   ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  AMA, CMH-Moto,      Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  #3    U    DoD(6.66), HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail